Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dead Computer

I apologize for the lack of updates. My travels since leaving UNIMAS have been wonderful, and I look forward to working on new posts to show and tell. My computer has been on its last legs recently and today it appears to have thrown in the towel. Unless something changes, the laptop is utterly useless and I cannot access my pictures. So new posts will have to wait until I return home and can fix it or have access to a different computer. For the next two weeks I'll most likely put nothing new up. As soon as I get a working computer, I'll get back to it with gusto.

Recent and upcoming destinations:
May 10-14, Mulu National Park, Sarawak
15-17, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
18-20, Lawas, Sarawak
20-23, Ba Kelalan, Borneo interior, Sarawak
24-27, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
27-June 2, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, Cambodia
3-5 Bangkok, Thailand
5, Home